Cheerio and Thank You!

From: "smallgrains" <noreply@PROTECTED>
Subject: Cheerio and Thank You!
Date: December 18th 2018

Everyone:

I'm writing to let you know that I will be retiring from WSU Extension this  month - officially December 31st but effectively this Friday.

It will be bittersweet. I came to WSU as a grad student in 1984 and have been in this position since 1991. Eastern Washington has become my home. Extension has been a great career for me, and I've appreciated working in this region that is very different from my African roots but is home to similar, generous-minded people.

Thank you for accepting me for who I am, and for all the work we've done together. It's  been fun, I've learned a great deal, and I hope we've helped you make positive changes in your farm businesses!

I'm looking forward to more adventures with my dogs and cat, and pursuing my passion for animal advocacy 😊

Best wishes!

Diana

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Information

Privacy Policy: