Please Help Us Improve the WSU Wheat and Small Grains Website

From: "smallgrains" <noreply@PROTECTED>
Subject: Please Help Us Improve the WSU Wheat and Small Grains Website
Date: October 16th 2018

Dear Subscriber:

The WSU Wheat and Small Grains website was launched in February of 2014. Members of the WSU Extension Dryland Cropping Systems Team have worked hard over the last five years to add content and expand the utility of the website to benefit our users as much as possible. We would now like to ask your help to objectively evaluate the Wheat and Small Grains website with a survey link provided below.

The survey should not take more than five or ten minutes of your time and we do not ask for any information that can be used to identify you. We ask that you be as honest as you can. If you like something, please let us know, but also tell us what you don’t like and what you believe would be the best ways for us to make the Wheat and Small Grains website better.

You can access the survey by clicking on this link or pasting the following URL into your browser:

                https://wsu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2g8OwCNY3gPnidf

Thank you for considering this request!

Sincerely,

Drew

Drew Lyon

Endowed Chair in Small Grains Extension and Research, Weed Science

Crop & Soil Sciences

PO Box 646420

Washington State University

Pullman, WA 99164-6420

509-335-2961

smallgrains.wsu.edu

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Information

Privacy Policy: